Monday, January 5, 2009

The other side..

It isn't often that I post anything related to contentious issues. This is due to the rampant irrationality of "true believers" on all sides. However, in some rare cases I feel it necessary to point out that there are multiple sides to any story. I feel it personally necessary to hear all sides of a situation before drawing my conclusions. To do otherwise is folly. This case in particular involves a heated issue both political AND religious. Below is one of those sides that we, as westerners, rarely hear about.









Full Screen


"True believers" can start posting their emotionally charged flames in the comment section.

Update - 1/20/09
Figured out how to turn off auto play because it was just plain annoying. Also, a full screen link was added right before I started tweaking the dimensions of the blog template.

No comments: